Fire OS Installation Guide
Follow this guide to install the MotionTV app on your Firestick or Fire TV Device
- From the Fire TV Stick home screen, navigate to Settings in the far right of the top menu
2. Within the Firestick settings area, scroll to My Fire TV and click to enter.
3. Next, scroll down and click Developer Options.
4. Turn on the Apps from Unknown Sources if it says Off.
2. Get the Downloader App
1. Click the home button on your firestick remote to return to the homescreen
2. Click the Find button on the home screen
3. Click Search icon
4. Type "Downloader"
5. Install the Downloader app and click open
3. Downloading and Installing the Motion TV App
- Open the downloader app and click Allow
2. Click OK
3. Click on the url box at the top and type 497780 then click GO
4. Once the app downloads click install and then click Open
4. Login To The App With Your Subscription Info